Home Forum Help Calendar Search Register Login
 Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Mini Marcos Forum  >  General Boards  >  Mini Marcos  >  radiator and also door topics
0 Members Browsing (66 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    radiator and also door topics  (currently 467 views)
Neil Barr
Posted on: June 13th, 2020, 14:54:49
Attachment: door_2020.jpg - 25.24 KB (493 views)
Quote Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Here is my MM in progress 12 years and counting
I need to source more of the aluminium channel sections at the door glass; on the photo one is missing below the quarter light for example. Do you have any ideas on where to get these from anyone ?. Perhaps a metal worker would have to make some for me.
Also I am going to replace the rad and cooling fan now - very rudimentary but working at the mo as per the engine photo.
The fan currently has a manual switch, will want to have this thermostatically controlled.
I do not know how standard my radiator position is, there seem to be different configurations but it is vertical and below the cross piece. about 500x250mm size.
I cannot see a standard mini one, any advice on replacements please if you have done this before?
Thank you - NB

Logged Offline
Private Message
Craig Smith
Posted on: September 7th, 2020, 15:51:05 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

Hi Neil,

The Club stocks "designed for the car" alloy radiators and fans.  Please drop me a line if you need further information.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread Mini Marcos Forum  >  Mini Marcos  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules