Home Forum Help Calendar Search Register Login
 Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Mini Marcos Forum  >  General Boards  >  Events  >  bingley hall.....mini fair
0 Members Browsing (2 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    bingley hall.....mini fair  (currently 220 views)
Grant Wilson
Posted on: January 6th, 2013, 22:20:07 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

LeMans -- 2016

Hi everyone,

over the eternity of my car build i have collected loads of bits and pieces, so many infact that i am taking an auto jumble stand at bingley hall (staffordshire)...MINI FAIR on sunday 27th January 2013....this will hopefully fund my engine  rebuild and clear some garage space.

I have front (single bolt) subframe, rear subframe, webers, distributers,instruments,lights etc ....10 boxes in fact.........so if you are going and you find me........there will be mega discount for any club members....and a cupo of coffee if your lucky.

I am also going to take my spare mm shell as i doubt i will ever the start it........I plan to park it within the 'for sale 'section..its a rolling shell with no engine and unfortunately no documents  

but whats price should i ask......whats it worth ?????

Now i know we can't sell items on the forum but thought I would let everyone know as someone from the club will no doubt be there wondering who the good looking guy in the mm t-shirt is .....and who does the shell belongs to that will hopefully be creating some interest.

hopefully see someone there

regards to all

Grant.
Logged Offline
Private Message
admin
Posted on: January 7th, 2013, 09:40:12 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Administrator

I take it that the shell is the Mk.IV on the gallery? It's virtually impossible to guess what it will fetch. It's worth what somebody will pay for it. The problem is that with no documentation it will be difficult to export. It'll be most useful to someone who wants to reinstate a car that's been badly damaged or written off. You could put a silly price on it for Stafford, then if it doesn't sell put it on ebay.
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 1 - 4
Grant Wilson
Posted on: January 7th, 2013, 16:54:02 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

LeMans -- 2016

Hi richard,
yes the car i'm selling is the one on the gallery
(search forum under identity for anyone who hasn't seen it).

The car has doors,tailgate,bonnet, 10" wheels and the all important 2-bolt subfame - which are getting scarce.

Think I will probably sort the shell making it more presenable....then put it on ebay with a 1pm finishing time on the day of the show....at least then its in middle England and people can view it if they wish.....will put it as open auction.....but at what reserve ?? hmmm??

As it will be on a trailer I can even deliver if not too far off the M6.

will let you know how it goes.

Grant.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 4
Grant Wilson
Posted on: January 20th, 2013, 09:58:44 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

LeMans -- 2016

My shell is on ebay......already spotted by eagle eyed Tom Springer.

Grant
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 4
Grant Wilson
Posted on: January 22nd, 2013, 19:52:33 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

LeMans -- 2016

ITS SOLD....and off to France. I will try and persuade the new owner to join the club.

Grant.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 4
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread Mini Marcos Forum  >  Events  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules