Home Forum Help Calendar Search Register Login
 Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Mini Marcos Forum  >  General Boards  >  Events  >  Le Mans Classic 4-6/7/2014
0 Members Browsing (4 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    Le Mans Classic 4-6/7/2014  (currently 646 views)
admin
Posted on: December 22nd, 2013, 13:54:55 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Administrator

At last the details have come through for booking tickets.  Even if you have already made arrangements you can order an in-field pass for the Clubs stand.  These are free.  Please note that there are different arrangements this year for booking stands (a package with entrance and paddock) with much more choice.  I think the stand called 'Stand' is the one above the pit lane where the tickets for the Clubs were based in the past.

Please look at the 24 Heures Du Mans website to see the location of the stands.   First booking deadline is 15 January 2014 and as the costs of bank charges are high I would prefer this to be the only booking made (otherwise it's early March and you might be charged slightly more to cover additional costs).  If you want track lap passes you need to order them by 15 January as they sell out quickly.  Please let me know by e-mail if you would like to book tickets.  Exchange rates look fairly stable so I'll confirm a rate at time of booking.  Regards,  Isobel  info@clubmarcos.net

1) Billet: Enceinte Générale / Ticket: General Admission ¤.49 

2) Package: Enceinte Générale + Paddocks / General Admission + Paddocks ¤.64 

3) Package: Enceinte Générale + Paddocks + Tribune / General Admission + Paddocks + Grandstand
  selon disponibilité / upon availability
  WOLLEK (non couverte / not covered) ¤.84
  STAND ¤.89 
  CHINETTI ¤.104 
  DUNLOP ¤.109
  PANORAMA ¤.109

4) Accès voitures Espace Club - Clubs de Marque & Multimarques / Car access to the Club Enclosure     GRATUIT/FREE x

5) Tours de piste / Track-laps - (Samedi matin / Saturday morning) ¤.150

6) Parking voiture moderne / Modern car park ¤.30

Last modified December 22nd, 2013, 14:04:09 by admin
Logged Offline
  Private Message
admin
Posted on: December 22nd, 2013, 14:03:17 Quote Report to Moderator

Mini Marcos Members - if you would like to camp together at a small private site within the circuit please let me know. No promises but it shouldn't be a problem if there aren't too many of us.
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 1 - 5
admin
Posted on: January 28th, 2014, 11:30:07 Quote Report to Moderator

Posted on behalf of Darren and Debbie Morrison whom some of you will know:

"Seems that the time has now arrived for Marcos owners and enthusiasts to start planning their calendar of events for 2014.

That being the case we would again like to extend an invite to anyone attending the Le Mans Classic on the weekend of 05-06 July 2014 to come and join the party at our place.  As we live so far away from all the Marcos activities in England it is nice to see as many people here as possible for this great event.

We live approximately 35 minutes from the Le Mans circuit and since 2008 have had a large number of Marcos enthusiasts stay with us for the Classic weekend.  Last year there were approximately 30 of us and even though the weather was against us it seems everyone had a great time.

We have a fair bit of land and can offer camping and use of 3 shower rooms.  We provide a continental breakfast (cereal, toast, croissant, pain-au-chocolat, tea, coffee, orange juice, etc) and a B-B-Q evening meal (chicken, pork, sausage, beef burger, salad, coleslaw, potato salad, couscous, French bread, relishes, etc) followed by a selection of homemade desserts, with beer, wine and soft drinks provided.

We charge EUR 10.00 per person per night for camping (including breakfast) and EUR 15.00 per person for the B-B-Q evening meal, including drinks.

There is an open invitation to anyone who may wish to visit us just for the B-B-Q on one or more of the evenings of Thu, Fri, Sat or Sun (but please let us know in advance so we can ensure there is enough food for everyone!).

If anyone is interested please either email us at darren.morrison@wanadoo.fr or call us on 00 33 243 21 88 07

Also, if anyone would prefer B&B/Hotel accommodation we can provide a list of places near to us who may still have availability.

Debbie & Darren Morrison"

Last modified January 28th, 2014, 11:33:21 by admin
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 2 - 5
admin
Posted on: March 12th, 2014, 10:44:23 Quote Report to Moderator

Quoted from admin, posted December 22nd, 2013, 14:03:17 at here
Mini Marcos Members - if you would like to camp together at a small private site within the circuit please let me know. No promises but it shouldn't be a problem if there aren't too many of us.

Unfortunately I've just heard that the man who owned the site (it was his garden) has sold the property and we won't be able to camp there. Looks like it's back to Camping Bleu Nord again! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 3 - 5
admin
Posted on: July 2nd, 2014, 21:00:39 Quote Report to Moderator

Owing to a breakdown by our friends from Poland I'll have a set of passes available at the circuit. There are two club admission passes, club area vehicle pass and track laps.

NB I'll be out of email contact including PMs, fb and twitter from tomorrow night.

Commiserations to Malgorzata and Maciej. We'll do our best to sell the tickts for you.
Richard
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 4 - 5
Brian
Posted on: July 2nd, 2014, 22:51:55 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

Aww, sorry to hear that the car is out of commission!

But I hope the rest of you will be taking lots of pictures; those can be great motivation to all of us who have unfinished or in progress cars .
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 5
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread Mini Marcos Forum  >  Events  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules