Home Forum Help Calendar Search Register Login
 Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Mini Marcos Forum  >  General Boards  >  Events  >  Euregio Meeting 31 August
0 Members Browsing (2 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    Euregio Meeting 31 August  (currently 425 views)
admin
Posted on: July 14th, 2014, 16:16:09 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Administrator

Best Mini Marcos/Marcos owner, After the turn of the last century and early this century to have had a number of successful Marcos meetings in Netherlands and Belgium, it is high time to the wire.

On Sunday 31 August 2014, the aim is to get back as much as possible, Marcos owners. This will start happening in the South of the Netherlands.
Starting from 10.00 we collect at Restaurant salt and Lemon in Oosterhout (ridderstraat 86 4902AC) where we after a lunch with soup and sandwiches around 13.00 will leave to take a shortcut to Boxtel..

Here we will fit in with the "Best of British" festival where we except our Marc oxen many other British cars. Also, it can be visited in this area lying museum and take part in all activities of this event. For more information, please see the site: british.classicparkfestivals.nl the cost for this event of EUR 15,-for lunch and EUR 5.00 for a car and driver at the event in Boxtel and Eur 8.00 for each passenger. For the first 150 drivers with their car is it possible to get access to this free event. Log on to the above website under "tickets" and then choose "Free car ticket-Best of British" sign up for all day can be by e-mail stating your name and type of car: euregiomeeting@gmail.com we hope to welcome you with many so we after a stop of some 10 years of successful start to be able to go right back and have a good starting point for a new series of events!

On behalf of the Organization, Rolf, Gert-Jan and Frank (Translated by Bing)
Logged Offline
  Private Message
admin
Posted on: August 16th, 2014, 20:10:36 Quote Report to Moderator

If anyone wants any spares, badges, etc brought to Oosterhout please let me know asap. I have got two items for Jouke on the list.
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 1 - 3
Jouke_Boersen
Posted on: August 31st, 2014, 18:07:59
Attachment: dsc_0582.jpg - 38.18 KB (420 views)
Quote Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Thank you Richard for the service to bring the parts I requested to Holland.
The euregio meeting was nice today.

Only when I came back in my home town someone drove against my marcos whilst the marcos was parked...

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 3
admin
Posted on: September 3rd, 2014, 20:45:49 Quote Report to Moderator

Sorry to see the damage. I hope it's only the nose panel which shouldn't be too difficult to replace.

The Euregio meeting was excellent (apart from all the speed bumps) so many thanks to all involved with organising it and participating.
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 3 - 3
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread Mini Marcos Forum  >  Events  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules