Home Forum Help Calendar Search Register Login
 Welcome, Guest. Please login or register

Mini Marcos Forum  >  General Boards  >  Mini Marcos  >  10 inch wheels/tyres?
0 Members Browsing (35 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    10 inch wheels/tyres?  (currently 619 views)
Simon Robinson
Posted on: January 10th, 2014, 18:37:18 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

Bit of a long shot, but here goes...Does anyone have a spare set of 10 inch wheels with tyres I can borrow?

I'm looking at getting the Compomotives on my MM refurbed properly (as the "roadside" one I had done a year or so ago is already showing signs of wear). However, this could take up to a week and therefore I'd need some other wheels to put on as this is my only car.

Not sure when I'll be doing it at the moment, but I've been looking around ebay and other sites and can't find any that are road legal without paying 100+ for a set of alloys. A wast of money for a week!

D&H Mk IV 8313, KGV 215V (aka George) - 75,000 miles and counting since restoration in 2011.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Simon Robinson
Posted on: January 19th, 2014, 20:38:15 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

Got some from ebay and collected them today. Hoping I can get the tyres fixed (two have duff valves and another leaks from the rim, I hope that's all!) then they'll be good enough to keep me mobile for a week or so, as I will time it when I'm off work so won't be doing too many miles on them.

Once they're finished with, any MMOC member who needs to borrow them is more than welcome - if you can stored them until the next person needs them, all the better.

D&H Mk IV 8313, KGV 215V (aka George) - 75,000 miles and counting since restoration in 2011.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread Mini Marcos Forum  >  Mini Marcos  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules