0 Members Browsing (7 Guests)
Currently No Active Members

Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print
  Author    Wanted  (currently 910 views)
Alex_Rowbottom
Posted on: May 22nd, 2014, 16:37:16 Quote Report to Moderator
Minimum Member

Hi,
I hope this is the right section in which I am posting this. If it isn't would it be possible for it to be removed to the correct section.

Well my 1275gt is coming towards the end of its completion of restoration so I am looking for a new project. So I am looking for a new project.
I am looking for any of the following marcos, jem, kingfisher or anything similar as a project. I will  consider any condition.

Regards

Alex
Logged Offline
Private Message
Brian
Posted on: May 22nd, 2014, 16:55:14 Quote Report to Moderator
Big Member

Welcome,

If you go to the forums of each of the specific cars on here, you can set notifications for new threads -- when people see stuff on ebay, elsewhere, they often post something there. (ex: a Mini Marcos on ebay will get noted in the Mini Marcos section of the forums).

Also, someone, just an hour before your post, posted that they are selling an incomplete Mini Marcos project .

http://minimarcos.org.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?,b=MM,v=display,m=1400771996,s=0,highlight=#num0
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
admin
Posted on: May 22nd, 2014, 17:26:26 Quote Report to Moderator
Team Member Administrator

Hi Alex, yes it's fine to post here if it's not marque-specific. I suggest that you bookmark the "top ten" page which lists the ten latest posts to the forum:

http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?b=,v=search,p=topten
Logged Offline
  Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
Pages: 1 Reply Recommend Print

New Thread New Poll Mini Marcos Forum  >  Chit - Chat  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Forum Rules